Monday, May 21, 2012

Last Farewell

Sorry, I was wrong in my last post. THIS is going to be my last one and it's going to be a post on what I have learned in the past few years. I have learned that friends come and go, and there's little you can do about it. One day they can be by your side, making you laugh, the next day, they will be across the United States. I have and am going to lose a lot of wonderful friends within the next years.( Insert Sad Face) Another thing I have learned is that if you don't give it -whatever "it" may be- your all, you better be prepared to lose something. Mostly, you will lose your pride and grades. Well, fare thee well, and have a great life

5 comments:

  1. awwwww Alvin! I'm gonna miss you!!! Nice fancy talk btw lol :P Keep your blog going cuz that's my only way of communicating with you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please follow my other blog because I dont wanna use this one in case the school tracks me down. I'll miss you, but I hope you have a blast on post!

      Delete
    2. Wait, you're leaving? But I just started following! ;_;

      Delete
    3. I'm sorry... But, I will post on my other blog. Again, I'm very sorry.

      Delete
    4. NNNNOOOOOOOO AAALLLVVVIIINNNN!!!!!!!!!

      Delete