Friday, February 3, 2012

SoulSilver Vs Silver

In my childhood, I remember playing Pokemon Silver on my brother's purple Game Boy Color. Last year, I got the game Pokemon Soul Silver, a remake of the first one. Now I wonder, which is better, Silver or Soul Silver? Good thing I still have the purple GBC. I started playing Silver yesterday, and I got my Chickorita to a Bayleef before the first rival fight. He won't know what's coming. When I get the first badge, I'll switch over to Pokemon Soul Silver on my DSi and play that until the first badge. When I'm done, I shall leave my critiques on both games, and I'll compare and contrast them. If only I could find my Pokemon Gold, then I'll be able to compare Gold and Heart Gold.

Lugia > Ho-oh, Johto > all other regions!

http://i80.servimg.com/u/f80/14/40/21/52/lugia_10.png

4 comments:

  1. LLUUUGGGIIIIAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yesh!!!!! I restarted my soul silver after I transferred my Lugia to white, and I can`t beat the third gym in Goldenrod city cause the leader has a female miltank that knows attract and of course my Croconaw is a boy.... gggrrrr....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitney was pretty hard to beat, but Morty is going to be really easy because Croconaw learns Crunch, I believe.

      Delete
    2. yep, mine already know is so YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! dominating time... after I beat Whitney..

      Delete
    3. My Feraligatr is lvl 75! training it right now to fight Red! He freaking has a lvl 88 Pikachu! Good luck with Whitney!

      Delete