Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What I Miss

Recently, I have been aimlessly searching on Youtube, when I stumbled across a Pokemon parody of "Turn Me On". The parody was made by TryHardNinja, a singer and a gamer who posts his videos on Youtube. His video got me interested in Pokemon again, the older versions. It brought a feeling of nostalgia because he only mentions the Pokemon of Kanto and Johto, which were arguably the best regions. I have been watching the old theme songs to these childhood favorites of mine, and I really miss those memories. I really miss watching episode after episode of Ash, Pikachu, Misty, and Brock. Now, Pokemon is still great, but not nearly as it was before.

4 comments:

  1. I agree. They're really not as good now. Pokemon was one of my favorite shows when I was younger and even now when it's on, I steal the TV from my sisters to watch it because I usually never watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pokemon got more childish and is now directed towards the younger public. I miss the old shows...

      Delete
    2. HHah Johto IS the best region ever! only cause of Lugia but still!

      Delete
    3. I agree because Johto was amazing!

      Delete