Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ideals Over Truth, or Vice Versa?

I was playing a game the other day when you have an enemy that seeks ideals and you seek truth. (Guess the Game!) This kind of got me thinking, which one do you prefer? I know that it is desirable to have ideals, but nothing is perfect. Ideals is just an illusion. It is a weak spell cast upon you by your brain to confuse you. Sure, you can get closet to your ideals, but it's not going to matter 'cause you can never reach it. Now, the truth isn't any better because it is most always, hideous.  The truth hurt sometimes, and you know it. Having said all that, which one would you chase after in life? Would you try to find the perfect route? Maybe you would like to find the reality in life. Or, you can find a happy medium.

http://i.qkme.me/354hv8.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture! I'd go with truths, I don't like things being hidden from me, I want reality even if it's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dinosaur has a very good point here...

    ReplyDelete