Friday, March 23, 2012

Pokemon "Technical"-ly Speaking

So on one (TM 11), I woke up. The light in the house was so intense, that it would (TM 33) off the mirrors and blind me. The only reason I didn't freak out was because I kept a (TM 04). Since my house didn't have the AC on, I went to my cousin's house. When I got there, their dog (TM 95)-ed at me, which was annoying. Right when I got there, I saw someone (TM 56) an object at my face, which I clearly didn't dodge. After playing with my cousins, I went upstairs and (TM 44)-ed. When I woke up, it was getting dark, and I had to (TM 27) home.

And that is my made up story. Use: http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/tmhm.shtml, to solve the puzzle

http://www.serebii.net/pokemon_advance/tm-hm.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I liked this, it was funny ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I got the idea off a Youtube video.

      Delete
  2. So on one SUNNY DAY, I woke up. The light in the house was so intense, that it would REFLECT off the mirrors and blind me. The only reason I didn't freak out was because I kept a CALM MIND. Since my house didn't have the AC on, I went to my cousin's house. When I got there, their dog SNARL-ed at me, which was annoying. Right when I got there, I saw someone FLING an object at my face, which I clearly didn't dodge. After playing with my cousins, I went upstairs and REST-ed. When I woke up, it was getting dark, and I had to RETURN home.
    *
    That was brilliant. ^w^

    ReplyDelete