Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 is Here

Greetings to those who are reading this. My name is Alvin and I am in school right now. Nice to meet you. Using this website was suggested by my English teacher.

I was walking home on New Years when I thought that I should make a resolution, you know, to motivate me to do better. So, my New Years Resolution of 2012 is to get better. Though it's very broad, I want to improve the farthest I can. And that includes my grades, my art, and my reading(not really). I only said about the reading part because that's the rubric of this blog assigned to me by my English teacher. Anyway,  I "would" improve my reading by reading more, if I have time or a good book. I used to like reading, a lot. But I I got tired of it, and eventually, I'll get addicted to reading again. I'll try my best, but I can't promise anything. I want to be better, but what if I do something wrong?
 
Don't you hate it when you make a foolish mistake you can't make up? Anyways, happy New Year!

(The picture is not mine. Picture captured from:
http://memegenerator.net/cache/instances/400x/11/11493/11769681.jpg)

2 comments:

  1. Please feel free to use my prompts as you see fit. Blogging should be your thoughts. The prompts are to help you get started! I enjoy reading what people really believe.

    ReplyDelete