Friday, January 27, 2012

Back to Videogames

Recently, I have been trying to improve my drawing skills, but I always end up bored because there is nothing to draw. Because of this boredom, I've been searching for a source of inspiration, so I decided to go back and play my videogames again. The games I'm going to play are some of my favorites, Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Because I have an AR or Action Replay for the DSi, I decided to put a little test for me. Instead of using the Oshawatt, who I started off with, I'm going to "give" myself a different starter. For those who didn't know, the AR is a cheat device that allows you to do stuff you can't normally do in the game, so it was easy to hack a new Pokemon level 5 and release my Oshawatt. Of course, it's going to be legit. I'm not going to give it 999 stats or impossible moves. The question is that who am I going to use? Whoever I use, I'm going to build a tremendous team!

No comments:

Post a Comment